Only about twenty minutes from the city center of Concepción is the Reserva Nonguén. There are many paths, so visitors can go trecking, hiking and even mountain biking there and the species are almost all endemic, from the impressive Arrayán, a beautiful hardwood tree, the pudú , the dwarf deer, to the Darwin toad. You get there by car passing by the Concepción zoo, heading further on towards the reserve. If you need a car for rent, just write us a mail or click HERE.
Before getting there, you need a permit from CONAF which is free.
Related to HelloChile
- Mantenimiento Turbina a vapor
- Steam turbine in Southern Chile
- Dampf-Turbine in Chile
- Turbina a vapor
- Fall in Concepción
- Student room in Concepción
- Cambio de tubos de titanio
- Translator and interpreter in Concepción and Southern Chile
- Übersetzer und Dolmetscher in Concepción – Chile
- Traductores e intérpretes de terreno