Only two months after the 2010 grade 8.8 earthquake, Concepción has come back to (almost) normal conditions. The traffic is still restricted in the center as the construction works go on, but the Chilean Government sponsors the public transportation– a bus ticket costs 350.- and the Biotrén, the train between San Pedro de La Paz and Concepción, is in perfect conditions. Besides, the Ruta de la Madera is being repaired and all other main roads and highways like the Ruta 5 Sur or Panamerican Highway are not damaged. Although some appartment houses have been severely damaged, the housing situation is still good and there is a broad variety of rooms, appartments and houses available.
Need more detailed information?
Related to HelloChile
- Mantenimiento Turbina a vapor
- Steam turbine in Southern Chile
- Dampf-Turbine in Chile
- Turbina a vapor
- Fall in Concepción
- Student room in Concepción
- Cambio de tubos de titanio
- Translator and interpreter in Concepción and Southern Chile
- Übersetzer und Dolmetscher in Concepción – Chile
- Traductores e intérpretes de terreno